PRIVATE & CORPORATE BOOKINGS
Terms & Conditions – Carole Le Gresley & Bossa Basseline Music
Bookings, Payment & Cancellations:
1) At the time of enquiry we will advise you of current availability. No booking will be confirmed until a Bossa Basseline Music confirmation letter has been received by the client. The client will be asked to complete and return the confirmation slip on the letter, thus confirming all details.
2) It is essential that the client advises us whether they wish to go ahead with a booking or not as soon as possible as we receive a high volume of enquiries and many bookings are confirmed well in advance.
3) The client is responsible for booking us for the correct start and finish times. If the event is delayed and/or running behind schedule, the full fee is still payable by the client. As our bookings frequently run consecutively throughout the day, we will perform only to the agreed start and finish times.
4) Extending the length of the performance can only take place when we do not have a further booking to attend elsewhere. Should the musicians be requested before or during a booking to extend their attendance and/or playing time, and should they be available and able to do so, the additional attendance and/or playing time will be charged at the standard rate and payment must be received upfront in cash before we extend the performance time.
5) Full payment will be due on completion of each booking performance and our invoice will be forwarded accordingly.
6) Cheques should be made payable to ‘Miss C Le Gresley’.
Requirements for Every Performance:
7) It is the client’s duty to provide the following:
i) Easy access to a safe and reliable power supply.
ii) A suitably sized area set aside at the venue for the musicians to perform in.
iii) An area in which to perform which will not disrupt access / walkways / waiting staff / guests / doorways / entrances and exits.
iv) An area in which to perform which is set well away from any crèche-type facilities and where children are supervised by adults at all times in order that our performance and all of our equipment remains undisturbed.
v) An area set aside to perform whereby bandstand access is restricted strictly to our performers. Our performances must not be interrupted by the client, guests or staff walking over the bandstand or through our musicians and equipment.
8) We reserve the right at all times to move to a safer and/or more suitable area in which to perform if we feel that our personal safety and/or the safety of our instruments and equipment are compromised. Any damage to our persons and/or equipment, by clients or guests, at any time, will be re-imbursed by the client.
Additional Requirements for Outdoor Performances:
9) It is the client’s duty to provide the following:
i) Level ground on which to set up our instruments and equipment.
ii) Shade cover must be provided which ensures that the entire group of musicians, instruments and equipment are completely shaded and protected from the sun/showers and wind.
iii) Adequate protection must be provided to shelter the entire group of musicians, instruments and equipment from strong breezes and/or winds at all times. The client will be responsible for ensuring that fixtures and fittings such as pergolas/shade cover are secure and any damage caused to our persons and/or equipment as a result of the failure of such fixtures and fittings will be re-imbursed by the client.
10) In the event of extreme weather conditions including any rain, strong winds and thunder-storms, we reserve the right at all times to move to a more suitable and safer position from which to perform.
11) We must be advised of the plans set in place for inclement weather conditions. All terms and conditions will apply to the inclement weather venue.
12) Should any of our musicians be unable to perform due to illness/accident or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right at all times to replace that musician with another of the same standard and experience. If a replacement musician cannot be secured, we reserve the right at all times to undertake the booking with the resulting reduced number of musicians and we will forward the client a refund in respect of the missing musician. We will always endeavour to ensure the provision of live music for the event but will not be held responsible if this is unachievable.
13) In the unlikely event that our Solo Guitarist, Duo, Trio, Quartet or Quintet line-ups are unable to attend due to illness/accident/unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be given.
14) In the unlikely event of equipment and/or power failure, we will not be held responsible should the continuation of the performance prove unachievable.
15) Carole Le Gresley and/or Bossa Basseline Music will not be liable for sickness, war, weather, acts of God, death, bereavement or any un-foreseen circumstances which prevent bookings from taking place.
Cancellation by The Client & Cancellation Fees
16) In the event that the Client cancels the booking, the Client agrees to inform Carole Le Gresley at Bossa Basseline Music immediately on 01534 486514 / 07797 764406 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17) Cancellation by the Client within 90 days and up to 28 days of the event will result in a 50% cancellation fee. This will be payable by the Client to Carole Le Gresley of Bossa Basseline Music within 5 working days.
18) Cancellation by the Client within 28 days of the event will result in a 100% cancellation fee. This will be payable by the Client to Carole Le Gresley of Bossa Basseline Music within 5 working days.
Proprietor: Miss Carole N Le Gresley